A key event focussed on market fundamentals and end user applications
What impact could a drastic change in US trade policy have for the Asian stainless steel industry? What is the Chinese government doing against overcapacity and to address pollution? Has consolidation finally started?
In order to make informed business decisions having the answers to questions like these can be vital.
That's where we can help you.
This conference is one of the key events in our global stainless and special steels portfolio, attracting major companies in the region with a focus on both market fundamentals and key end user applications.
Join us in 2017 for expert insight into the year ahead and how best to position yourself to take advantage of a market on its way up.
>> Find out about the 2016 conference
Topics will include:
- ‘America First’ opportunities and challenges for the Asian stainless steel industry
- Protectionism in Asia: Implications for the Chinese industry
- Stainless steel market segments: What is hot or not in 2017?
- Overcapacity and environmental protection: Initiatives of the Chinese government
- New mining regulations in Indonesia and the Philippines
- Will 200 series be replaced by 400 and 300?
- Energy and chemical process industries: When and how fast can we expect recovery?
- New mobility: Trends in the Asian automotive sector
- The Chrome-shortage: Could it come back later in 2017?
- What’s ahead for Nickel, Chrome, Molybdenum and Scrap?
Fill out the form here and we’ll send you event updates.
You might also be interested in the International Stainless and Special Steel Summit
Early bird: Register before 22 April to save $300
Other ways to register
Request an invoice for bank transfer
Email registration team
Call UK +44 (0) 20 7779 7222 / HK +852 2912 8038