A unique gathering of global copper recycling industry members
Focused on the on copper’s re-use and recycling industry dynamics, this conference will focus on the drivers, innovations, opportunities and threats facing copper, copper alloy and electronic scrap generating, processing and consuming business.
As recycled copper’s value chain becomes increasingly complex, the 2016 agenda will provide a transparent and informative discussion of the key issues in the copper recycling market.
What's on the agenda?
- Analysing scrap’s role in global copper trade
- Copper scrap market dynamics and drivers
- Studying China’s movement toward a new era and the effect on copper scrap
- Challenges and opportunities in WEEE recycling
- Regulatory considerations in the EU and beyond
- The increased role of sampling and assaying
Easy ways to register:
Email event registration team
Call the hotline on UK +44 20 7779 7222 or HK +85 22912 8038