This event has now passed, for the 2013 conference, please click here: 17th Middle East Iron and Steel Conference
As the premier meeting point for the region's steel industry, this year’s Middle East Iron and Steel Conference is not to be missed. With the changing dynamic in the sector, the recovery of steel markets after the Arab Spring and increased competition; the opportunity to network with well over 600 delegates and to broker new business deals is more important than ever.
The event is your chance to gain a vital update on the import and export of steel from this market as well as hear from both local mills and importers -such as Russia and Turkey- on their regional strategies, expansion plans and capacities. As one of the major hubs for global investment in steel production and sustainable demand from government projects, the GCC steel market presents a great opportunity for your business.
Benefits of attending:
• Capacities: Hear steel mill strategies regarding utilisation of their meltshop and expansion plans
• Construction and oil and gas: Meet with end users and understand demand for steel in the GCC region
• Discover details about large projects planned by developers and governments and what this will mean for steel demand
• Evaluate Turkish, Russian and CIS imports: will they continue to compete and how do these mills view the Middle East market in their sales strategies?
• Meet and network with well over 600 senior executives including mills, buyers, traders, miners and service providers. This is your chance to stay ahead of the competition