Register before 1st July to save €400
With over three decades of experience, Metal Bulletin’s flagship aluminium conference returns to Europe this year at what is a difficult time for the industry.
With prices languishing at $1,500 per tonne and premiums receding heavily, producers are facing considerable cost and competitive pressures. Capacity cutbacks and curtailments in 2015-2016 may help to lift values later this year but much will also depend on the strength of demand around the globe as well as inventory levels.
In the current conditions, getting a handle on when the bullish drivers will start to outweigh the bearish ones requires timely and insightful market information. Metal Bulletin’s International Aluminium Conference provides the best forum for discussion and debate for the entire value chain, as well as ample opportunity for networking and negotiating.
Get a glimpse of the agenda and view the conference brochure
"Opportunity to have an insight in the industry and quality networking"
- Kamal Prakash, Director, Al Circle
- How long is the pressure on prices and premiums expected to continue?
- What impact are current values having on producer margins?
- Have the smelter cutbacks been deep enough? Are bauxite and alumina suffering similarly?
- Will Chinese aluminium growth continue to weigh on global industry health?
- Has automotive growth plateaued – and if so what will it mean for sheet demand?
- Can other end-use sectors pick up the slack if needs be?
- What lies ahead for Europe’s aluminium smelting and fabricating business?
"The international participation provides an understanding of global fundamentals and differences in opinions on what could happen to the global market"
- Kevin Moore, President, All Raw Materials Consulting
Easy ways to register:
Email event registration team
Call the US hotline on +1 212 901 3828