Giving the global copper industry a head start in 2017
This is the first international gathering in the 2017 copper industry calendar.
The entire supply chain will meet to discuss industry strength and direction, asking essential questions such as, will the price of copper break through to remain above the $5,000 per tonne mark? And is the red metal over the worst?
High on the agenda will be discussions focused around likely trends in copper supply and demand, and seeking out early signs that demand can absorb an overfed market.
Interested? let us know
If you're interested in this event but want to know more, fill in this short form and we'll make sure you're kept up to date on all the latest news and developments.
Topics will include:
• Will concentrate supply growth continue at the current momentum?
• Will some planned mine investment succumb to low metal prices?
• Have TC/RCs plateaued or can smelters and refiners look forward to higher values?
• What are macro-economic indicators telling us about copper demand?
• Will demand growth be limited to China again?
• Will some of copper’s more hi-tech applications create growth in the mature markets?
• Has copper totally fallen out of favour with the investors? Or does the current market present a good buying opportunity?
What will you gain from attending?
• Connect with senior copper industry decision-makers from around the globe
• Join the debate about the true strength of the copper market
• Create important new business contacts and investment opportunities
• Gain exclusive insight into European copper production on the field trip
"The best way of getting a heads-up look on all the corners of the copper market"
Steve Keusterous, Metallo-Chimique
"Outstanding speakers, broad agenda and perfect networking opportunities"
Andreas Schreiber, Siemens AG
"Good place to network with people from all parts of the value chain"
Sune Henriksen, Danfoss
"Very useful forum for developing contacts with the industry and obtaining real industry information"
Peter Mitchell, EBRD
"Interesting agenda and good mix of mining/smelting and downstream production"
Raymond Langevort, Boliden
"Great speeches, great people for a great commodity in a head market environment"
Alain Clot, Societe Generale
Other ways to register:
Email event registration team
Request an invoice for bank transfer (available until 10 February, 2017)
Call UK +44 (0) 20 7779 7222