The global meeting place for senior executives in the ferroalloys market
Join 600 innovators and thought leaders for three days of constructive discussion, cutting edge content and unbeatable networking opportunities.
It’s the only place to be to maximise your potential and thrive in today’s ferroalloy’s market.
New for 2016:
We're always working on ways to improve and bring you the best possible event. This year we've introduced a number of changes as a direct result of your feedback.
Find out more about the changes in 2016
What's on the agenda?
- What are the challenges of protectionism that are facing the ferroalloys market?
- What is the impact of Brexit on ferroalloys and its respective products across Europe?
- How will the increase of mergers and acquisitions motivate further operations to do the same across geographies?
- What are the implications of industry supply curves flattening rapidly?
- What are the estimated growth trends and market forecasts for carbon and stainless steel for 2017 – 2018?
- Pricing trends; indexes, tenders creating a clearer image of the market status and projections for future market pricing
- Annual ferroalloy panel discussions
- 'Meet the market' brunch
- Champagne roundtables
- Executive interviews
- Pricing workshop
- Steel mill and end user seminar
Deal Teams: Find out more about our new deal team packages
Steel mills attend for free: In purchasing or procurement? Claim your free pass here
Steel mills already registered:
- Tata Steel
- Ezz Steel
- SIJ Group
- Villares Metals SA
- Ferrostal Labedy
- TMK Resita
- TMK Artrom
- Distribuidora de Aleaciones Y Metales
- Ferro Dokum Casting & Trade
- ASO Siderurgica
- voestalpine Bohler Welding
- Wacker Chemie
- Gruppo Cividale
- KBM Affilips
- Alfa Acciai
- Boehler Edelstahl GmbH & Co
- Salzgitter Flachstahl
- Metinvest Holdings
- Aperam Sourcing
- SHS Services
- Modern India Concast
- Çolakoğlu Metalurji
- Asansol Steel Castings
Other ways to register:
Email event registration team
Call UK +44 (0) 20 7779 7222