The only industry forum for understanding aluminium recycling dynamics
Recycling is an increasingly important link in the aluminium value chain – as reflected in the record number of attendees at our 2015 event.
For three decades this conference has provided in-depth insight and informative discussions on the key drivers in the aluminium recycling business globally.
With its line-up of expert speakers and panellists and great networking opportunities, the event this year heads to a region seeing significant investment in automotive manufacturing which is so vital for recycled aluminium.
- Scrap supply tightness and impact on margins
- Automotive industry demand and recycling
- The interaction of primary and alloy prices
- Recycling industry growth in Central and Eastern Europe
- The latest from China’s recycling sector
- Regional market round-ups – Russia, North America, India, Europe
- Innovation and process optimisation in the recycling business
- Market trends in magnesium, silicon and other alloying agents
>> See the full agenda
Group packages: Save up to £800 per delegate
Other ways to register:
Email event registration team
Call UK +44 (0) 20 7779 7222