The premier industry forum for understanding aluminium recycling dynamics
For those grappling once more with scrap supply tightness and modest secondary ingot prices, the much talked-of bright future for aluminium recycling may seem a remote prospect at the moment. In the latter part of 2015, as prices fell and currencies played havoc on exports, scrap stocks built up in many parts of the world.
There is no question that overall the fundamentals have improved already in 2016, with export markets reopening and continued good demand from the automotive business. But at the same time, secondary refiners and remelters are caught between rising scrap values and stubborn terminal market prices.
There are many questions to be addressed in this market in transition, and Metal Bulletin’s International Recycled Aluminium Conference will as always provide in-depth insight and informative discussion on the key drivers in the aluminium recycling industry globally. With its line-up of expert speakers and panellists and great networking opportunities, the event this year heads to Bratislava in central Europe, a region seeing significant investment in automotive manufacturing which is so vital for recycled aluminium.
Reasons for attending:
- Meet decision-makers from the secondary smelting and re-melting business around the globe
- Examine and discuss industry dynamics with our expert panel of international speakers
- Get an insight into scrap availability, end-use demand and technology trends to help you succeed
- Uncover market opportunities and technology options for making your business more successful
- Visit either Remet's plant in Brno or Slovalco's plant in Ziar nad Hronom
Early Bird: Register before October 1st to save £200 and more on group bookings
Other ways to register:
Email event registration team
Call US +1 212 901 3828 / UK +44 (0) 20 7779 7222