The premium MENA event for iron and steel
The event returns for its 20th instalment in a year which was set to be testing for the global iron and steel markets.
It is THE most attended event for the MENA iron and steel market and offers unparalleled networking opportunities with top executives from all the big players in the regional steel market as well as the global steel supply chain.
Last year we welcomed 816 delegates from 414 companies based in 35 countries
18th Middle East Iron & Steel Conference, 8-10 December 2014, Dubai, U.A.E.
Middle East Iron & Steel Conferences: "All significant players in one room"
This video includes interviews with:
- Mohammad Ayesh, Consultant, Al Watania Steel
- Henry Gaines, Director of Marketing, Midrex Technologies
- Hadi Hami, Liberty Group
- Nabil El Khatib, Procurement Director, Al Ezz Dekheila Steel Company
- Riyaz Chinoy, Chief Executive Officer, International Industries Ltd
- Ulf Frohneberg, General Manager of Refractory Systems Division, Steuler-KCH GmbH
- Marcel Hage, Chairman, XOL Automation
- Keegan Vas, Sales Manager, Metso Lindemann GmbH
- Johann Fichtinger, Chairman, Saudi Voest-Alpine
- Sherif Zaher, Business Development Specialist, Egyptian Steel
Bookings are now open!
Register before August 5 to save £400 >>register here