Connecting the entire lead supply chain to prepare for the future
More than 100 lead industry professionals from across the supply chain will gather to discuss the important challenges and opportunities facing the lead market.
>> Find out who attends
The outlook for lead in the next year is positive and with primary supply growing to meet recovering smelter requirements, there is expected to be a small surplus for the next two years.
High on the agenda this year will be how the lead industry can combat the threat of lithium-ion batteries and how lead batteries can adapt to increase effectiveness.
Also, issues including zinc mine depletion and scrap availability continue to create challenges, so gaining expert insight and staying well connected is key to overcoming them.
Topics to be discussed:
- The key drivers behind primary and secondary lead production
- Outlook and analysis of supply and demand dynamics
- Automotive and industrial lead-acid battery markets, and the threat of alternative chemistries
- Regulatory outlook for the continued use of lead
- Focus on lead recycling
- Connect with senior lead executives from across the global supply chain
- Create new contacts and investment opportunities
- Be part of the lead vs lithium-ion batteries debate
- Explore the most up to date developments with industry experts and thought leaders
If you're interested in this event but want to know more, fill in this short form and we'll make sure you're kept up to date on all the latest news and developments.
Group pricing: This year we are offering group discounts, find out how much you could save.
Early bird: Register before 03 February to save €300
Other ways to register:
Email event registration team
Request an invoice for bank transfer (available until 23 February, 2017)
Call UK +44 (0) 20 7779 7222