Metal Bulletin’s Zinc & its Markets Seminar has been providing a clear picture of where the zinc market is headed for several decades now.
In 2016 we welcomed in Madrid over 140 key industry executives from 96 companies based in 27 countries.
The mood at the Seminar was upbeat with zinc still claiming the best fundamentals among all the base metals. Prices remained constrained by inventory level despite the high level of cutbacks and mine closures in recent months. Any bull market in zinc, most agreed, will depend very much on the strength of demand, particularly in China. Prices are expected to consolidate this year before rising more strongly thereafter.
Key reasons to attend:
- Hear informative and insightful presentations from industry experts
- Engage in cross-sector debate and discussion
- Network and make the most of global business opportunities
- Make informed decisions for your company’s future success
PLUS!!! The opportunity to visit either Técnicas Reunidas to hear about the latest R&D in hydrometallurgy and mineral processing, or Glencore Asturiana, one of the world’s biggest zinc smelters
- Paolo Cabrejos, Commercial Manager, Volcan Cia Minera, Peru
- Iñigo Abarca, Sole Administrator, Asturiana de Zinc, Spain
- Tony Tong, President, Henan Kaili Zinc, China
- Rodrigo Daud, Chairman, US Zinc and Chief Commercial Officer, Votorantim Metais, Brazil
- Sunil Duggal, CEO, Hindustan Zinc Limited, India
- Carlos Garcia de Lucas, CEO, Galvanizacion Toledo, Spain
- Nicolas Rouet, Head of Marketing & Commercial Controlling, ArcelorMittal Automotive Europe, France
- Pierre Van De Bruaene, Senior Vice President, Umicore Building Products, Belgium