CSN, Namisa partners could 'dissolve' alliance

Brazil’s steel and iron ore producer CSN and its partners at local miner Namisa could dissolve their partnership if the parties are unable to “resolve differences arising in the context of their association”, according to CSN.


The dissolution may be made pursuant to the terms and agreements relating to the partnership, the Brazilian firm said in a note to Brazil’s securities regulator, CVM, late on Friday May 17. CSN and Namisa are negotiating ways to resolve their differences, it added. Namisa is 60%-owned by CSN. The remaining 40% is controlled by a consortium formed...

Published

Ana Paula Camargo

May 20, 2013

19:48 GMT

São Paulo