Low-grade cobalt in-warehouse ($ per lb)
- Summer slowdown expectations have put pressure on sellers, who lowered their offers to secure business before the end of June
- Consumer spot demand limited
- Traders covering in off the exchange after selling on the London Metal Exchange at big premiums
- Chambishi shutdown continues, with no further updates, which could support prices even in quiet summer period
- Small consumer businesses commanding premiums for both high-grade and low-grade, supporting the top end of ranges
"We offered at very competitive prices to the trade and they came back...