We have made our content easier to find, with more dedicated metals pages so you can find the content that matters to your business quickly.
Metal Bulletin still has the news, features, analysis and prices that you need but now includes some great new features.
• News Menu - go straight to Rolling LME price reports, Daily Briefs, Week in Brief, MB Daily and Magazine as well columns such as Hotter on Metal and Lord Copper
• Price Menu - access Price Book, Exchange News & Prices, Apex and pricing methodologies and notices
• Metals Menu – more dedicated metals pages with both news and prices
• Improved search – faceted search with more options to drill down by category, company, timeframe or author and simpler interface all make it easier to search for prices and get to current assessments quickly
• Price Book – easier to search and find prices, you can now can select currency and units.
• Daily and Magazine – the latest MB Daily and Magazine can be immediately downloaded both from the menu or from the top of the homepage
• Homepage – ‘My Prices’ can be accessed directly from the homepage, with each price showing the latest assessment
• Relating news and prices – now it is easy to see which articles relate to prices with the price spark lines and price information directly in the article page
We have created a user guide to help you navigate through the new site. Click here
to download the guide.
To receive a personal telephone demonstration from a member of our Customer Success Team, simply email email@example.com to arrange one.