Teck seeking additional partner for Quebrada Blanca Phase 2 copper project

Teck Resources is planning to secure an additional partner for the development of a new resource at the Quebrada Blanca copper mine in Chile with the goal of eventually reducing its own stake to 60-70%.

Teck owns a 90% interest in the mine, with the remaining 10% interest owned by Empresa Nacional de Minería. A process to find the additional partner will be launched soon,...

Published

Andrea Hotter

July 26, 2018

15:46 GMT

New York