- Turkish steel mills booked six deep-sea cargoes at higher prices
- US exporters are working to fill sales from both West and East Coasts
- Import scrap prices in Vietnam rise, outlook unclear
- Tight supply pushes up prices in Taiwan
- Demand in India recovers as Covid-19 restrictions ease.
The steel producers in Turkey resumed their scrap purchases this week, with the Covid-19 restrictions being eased in the country.
The whole country was under lockdown to prevent the further spread of the Covid-19 virus during the Eid...