- Turkish mills face weak lira, low long-steel demand, and want lower scrap prices
- US export markets quiet with lack of recent sales from East Coast
- Vietnamese import scrap prices benefit from strong Chinese billet demand
- Sellers holding back offers of scrap into Taiwan amid bullish sentiment
- India price rally comes to a halt.
Turkish steel mills extended their absence from the import scrap market for another week amid concerns over low demand for long steel and a weakening of the exchange value of country’s...