- Turkey goes quiet after latest seven-cargo buying spree
- US export markets inch up following Turkish deals
- Vietnamese scrap prices increase after Japan auction settles higher
- Offers and bids rise in Taiwan but little business concluded
- Indian market moves up as pandemic fears stall sentiment
Turkish steelmakers purchased seven deep-sea cargoes
totaling around 200,000 tonnes during the past week, supported by improving demand for steel billet and long products in the domestic and export markets.
A steel mill...