- Turkish steel mills replenish scrap stocks on strong export sales
- Turkish bookings welcomed in US due to oversupply
- Recovering demand for billet from China, higher offers from Japanese scrapyards boost scrap prices in Vietnam
- Bullish sentiment in Taiwanese scrap import market tempered by lower offers
- Indian prices up on Turkey’s upward price trend.
The Turkish steel mills continued to book deep-sea scrap cargoes this week with the support of strong export sales
Turkish steelmakers booked three deep-sea cargoes from...