- Turkish mills rejoin scrap market for higher-priced cargoes
- Sentiment positive in US East Coast market despite no fresh deals
- Vietnamese mills’ appetite grows for US material following spike in Japanese prices
- Taiwanese scrap importers powerless to prevent rise in prices
- Indian prices track international market; availabillity tight.
Turkish steelmakers have re-entered the market for steel scrap cargoes over the past seven days, purchasing material at higher prices than last week.
Two deep-sea deals for Baltic Sea-origin material came to light this week, and another for...