STEEL SCRAP WRAP: Global markets continue to move upward
The main global scrap markets continued to move higher in the week to Friday December 4, with most markets continuing regular purchases of material.
- Turkish steel mills continue to pay higher prices
- United States market remains subdued post-holiday
- Vietnam reports higher prices
- Taiwan market reports optimistic sentiment and tight supply
- Indian market expresses uncertainty over higher prices
Turkish steel mills booked a total of four cargoes and achieved...