The publication of the affected prices was delayed for a few minutes and are now available. Fastmarkets’ pricing database, MInD, has since been updated.
The affected prices are:
- MB-SB-0001 Antimony max 100 ppm Bi, in-whs Rotterdam, $/tonne
- MB-SB-0002 Antimony MMTA standard grade II, in-whs Rotterdam, $/tonne
- MB-BI-0001 Bismuth 99.99% Bi min, in-whs Rotterdam, $/lb
- MB-CD-0002 Cadmium 99.99% min, cif global ports, cents/lb
- MB-CD-0001 Cadmium 99.95% min, cif global ports, cents/lb
- MB-GA-0001 Gallium 99.99% Ga min, in-whs Rotterdam, $/kg
- MB-GER-0003 Germanium 99.99% Ge, in-whs Rotterdam, $/kg
- MB-GER-0001 Germanium dioxide, in-whs China, $/kg
- MB-IN-0002 Indium 99.99%, in-whs Rotterdam, $/kg
- MB-SE-0002 Selenium 99.5% Se min, in-whs Rotterdam, $/lb
- MB-TE-0001 Tellurium 99.9-99.99% Te min, inwhs Rotterdam, $/kg
For more information or to provide feedback on the delayed publication of this price or if you would like to provide price information by becoming a data submitter to these assessments, please contact Cristina Belda by email at email@example.com. Please add the subject heading "FAO: Cristina Belda: minor metals, Europe."
To see all Fastmarkets’ pricing methodology and specification documents, go to: https://www.metalbulletin.com/prices/pricing-methodology.