The LME will launch its new European duty-paid aluminium premium cash-settled contract on July 19, which is settled against Fastmarkets’ benchmark aluminium P1020A premium, in-whs dp Rotterdam
The LME previously launched a duty-unpaid contract
settled against the Fastmarkets P1020 duty-unpaid Rotterdam premium in March 2019.
Key themes to be discussed at the webinar include:
- Aluminium premiums market update
- Premium hedging trends
- The LME Aluminium Premium Duty Paid European (Fastmarkets MB) contract
- Future evolution of the premium landscape
- Christian Mildner, head of corporate sales, LME
- Alice Mason, senior price reporter, Fastmarkets MB
The web event will start at 10am London time on July 6.
To sign up to attend the webinar, click here
The LME has updated the date of the webinar to July 6, from June 29 previously.