STEEL SCRAP WRAP: Markets remain subdued, trading limited
Global scrap prices remained broadly stable over the week to Friday July 23; trading remains subdued due to public holidays and a resurgence of Covid-19.
- Turkish mills remain silent on public holiday
- United States export market apprehensive of downward correction
- Chinese prices improve on rising demand
- Vietnam market flat on lack of interest
- Taiwanese scrap prices impacted by Covid-19 related lockdown
- Indian scrap prices steady on slow trading
Turkish steel mills booked zero new scrap cargoes in the week...