- Turkey import buy prices drop amid poor long steel sales
- Rising scrap availability on US East Coast depresses export prices
- Vietnam remains out of import scrap market amid Covid-19 woes
- China import scrap interest tepid amid wide bid-offer gap
- Low mill melting schedules keep cfr Taiwan prices under pressure
- Indian prices follow Turkish correction.
Turkish import scrap prices fell this week in transactions completed
with US sellers, sources said.
Low trading activity for Turkish finished...