China’s Chengtun Mining to produce nickel matte in $350-mln Indonesian project

Chinese miner Chengtun Mining is setting a joint venture with a Singapore-based investor, Extension Investment, to produce nickel matte in Indonesia, the miner disclosed on Friday December 3.

Chengtun Mining, via its subsidiary Hongsheng International Resources, will hold 70% of shares in the joint venture named PT ChengMach Nickel Indonesia while Extension Investment will hold the remaining 30%.

The...

Published

Yingchi Yang

December 03, 2021

05:30 GMT

Shanghai