|The upgraded version of the Metal Bulletin app is now available and includes pricing information* - price assessments for over 950 prices.
The app is the best way to access the latest global metal news and prices* on your iPad and iPhone. It brings you all the industry news and pricing information from www.metalbulletin.com, optimised for Apple mobile devices:
- Get the latest metals news on the move – the app is updated with the latest news as it happens throughout the day
- Access Metal Bulletin prices* – price tables show the latest price assessment and change since the previous assessment. Tap the price to open the Price Card for more details and data points
- Bookmark your prices - your saved prices will show on your app home screen and in My Prices
- Customise your news and prices view – to rearrange the order of the sections simply press and hold the category name and move to change the order
- Bookmark your favourite news - build a reading list to quickly access the information relevant to you
The Daily and monthly Magazine PDFs are not available on this app. There is a separate digital reader app being designed specifically for this. Until the digital reader app is available the Daily and the Magazine can be downloaded from the website.
*Please note this version of the app does not currently include exchange prices on a 30 minute delayed feed.
The Metal Bulletin app is free to download from the App Store. There is a small selection of free articles but to view the full contents you need to be a subscriber or trialist to Metal Bulletin.
View the Metal Bulletin app demo below: