Having trouble receiving our editorial emails?
If you are having trouble receiving Metal Bulletin's editorial emails, or they keep going into your junk mail folder, please follow the instructions below, to add our editorial domain name (@ems.euromoneyplc.com) to your list of Safe Senders.
You can add either the sender's e-mail address or their domain name to the Safe Senders List.
1. On the Tools menu in Outlook, click Options.
2. On the Preferences tab, under E-mail, click Junk E-mail.
3. Click the Safe Senders or Safe Recipients tab.
4. Click Add.
5. In the Enter an e-mail address or Internet domain name to be added to the list box, enter @ems.euromoneyplc.com, and then click OK.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for any additional names or addresses that you want to add.
Followed these instructions and still having trouble receiving your editorial email alerts from Metal Bulletin? Please email email@example.com for further advice.